Inspired by the legendary Tomita, the Lo-Fi Orchestra presents Jupiter from Gustav Holst’s Planets Suite.
There are 11 Arduino Nanos, 6 Arduino Unos, 1 Arduino Pro Mini, 1 Adafruit Feather 32u4, and a Raspberry Pi using the following projects from this site:
- On brass: Arduino Multi MIDI Tone Module.
- On high wind: Arduino MIDI R2R Digital Audio and Arduino PWM MIDI Synthesis with Mozzi.
- On medium/low wind and occasional horn: Arduino Multi-pot Mozzi FM Synthesis.
- On strings: Arduino Multi Mozzi String Synth.
- On “harp” (via guitar) and bass: Arduino MIDI VS1003 or VS1053 Synth.
- On glock: Adafruit Feather MIDI, Music and LEDs.
- On cymbals, tambourine and bass drum: Arduino MIDI Relay Servo Drumkit.
- On timpani: Raspberry Pi, Clumsy MIDI and MT32-Pi.
With a supporting cast of:
- Arduino MIDI Filter
- Arduino MIDI Filter – Revisited
- Mozzi Output Circuit
- MozziByte Output Board
- Simple Passive Audio Mixer
- Arduino MIDI Channel Monitor
- TFT MIDI Display
- Arduino MIDI Interfaces
- DIY MIDI Interfaces
- Cheap mixers, amps, speakers, and resonant tubs!
This has been programmed in from scratch from the original orchestral score and the composer’s own arrangement for two pianos.
All music rights and copyright with original authors, composers, producers, artists, and so on.